Azure Cloud Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Hope you are doing great
TITLE: AZURE CLOUD ARCHITECT
LOCATION : BELLEVUE, WA
DURATION : FULL TIME
* Design and implement solutions on the Azure Cloud, as well Hybrid implementations with On-Premises Datacenters
* Ability to design, create and deliver solution frameworks
* Managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction
* Interface with customer and translate business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts
* Dedication to customer satisfaction and getting it right the first time
* Demonstrate ability to proactively look for process improvement opportunities, and adopt new methods and best practices. Also focused on continuous self-improvement.
* Demonstrate ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, aggressive targets and deadlines.
* Demonstrate understanding of priorities and effective work procedures, self-manage work time and prioritize multiple tasks and problems Technical Requirements:
* Design and implement skills and experience in the Azure cloud platform and related technologies including but not limited to: Azure Cloud Services, App Services, Resource Manager, VNets, Vms, Batch and container Services.
* Working with VNet, ExpressRoute, Traffic Managers, VPN Gateways
* Design and development of highly available solutions on the Cloud. Implement Site Recovery, HA using Availability sets.
* Advanced Azure Networking Concepts. Design DMZs, ACLs, Availability Sets, Affinity Groups, Network Performance etc.
* Design and Deploy solutions based on Azure SQL Database at scale, Redis Cache, StorSimple.
* Application Authentication and Authorization using Azure AD. Designing SSO solutions. Implementing OAuth Flows.
* Integrations with AD Servers, ADFS, Sync
* Experience in Powershell Scripting, Powershell based automation, Working with Azure APIs
* Experience with Visual Studio based development, Visual Studio Online, Application Insights, Azure Dev-Test Labs
* Design Scalable solutions using Event Hubs, Notification Hubs, Redis Cache, Queues, Auto Scaling Enterprise Integrations using Azure Service Bus