Azure Cloud Architect
We are looking for AZURE CLOUD ARCHITECT for our client in WASHINGTON, DC
JOB TITLE: AZURE CLOUD ARCHITECT
JOB LOCATION: WASHINGTON, DC
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
* Cloud Architecture,; Identity Amazon Web Services;Azure;Azure AD Premium;DevOps;Application Architecture;
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide technical design expertise, defines what technical requirements are needed to support defined business requirements, participates in detailed design and code reviews, reviews system performance issues, reviews test plans, and provides technical guidance to the Application Team and Test
* Team members.
* Responsible for collaborating with the Team Lead(s) to coordinate project schedules, budgets, request management, and work authorization.
* Interface with Executive Sponsors, Group Leads, and Lead Functional Architects to convey infrastructure requirements, plan, and schedule deployment of tasks, and resolve any issues that impact the deployment of the Application delivery systems.
* Define test plans and criteria for acceptance for the technical components of an application.
* Ensure business requirements are supported by the technical architecture,
* Assist in leading technical direction of software; coordinating and presenting proposals to Group Leads, Leads, and the client.
* Define and evaluate logical and physical data models.
* Assist in development of overall system technical architecture - including software and hardware.
* Market Research & Analysis pertaining to the current Design Studio.
* Plan & Participate in workshops and capture technical discussions, open items and follow-ups.
* Collaborate with the core team to document current resolve issues.
* Assist in defining technical programming standards.
* Communicate accurate and useful status updates.
* Manage and report time spent on all work activities.
* Follow quality standards.
* Complete assigned tasks.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Education: BS
* Role Specific Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Strong communication skills: both written and spoken
DESIRED SKILLS/ABILITIES (NOT REQUIRED BUT A PLUS)
* Level III - 7+ years of experience