B2B Sales - Lead Generation Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONNational Marketing Source - Deerfield Beach, FL
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE NATIONWIDE
WORK FROM HOME
B2B SALES EXPERIENCE A MUST
Nationwide work from home
We've have sales rep make $15,000-$20,000 monthly.
Start out will be around $4,000-$5,000 monthly.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing team. The Account Executive will be responsible for new account development, revenue growth, retention, and satisfaction of assigned client base, while contributing to the overall company goals and objectives.
National Marketing Source been in business 10 years; A rating with BBB is an innovative online lead generation and internet marketing firm. Office located in Deerfield Beach, FL Our customer base ranges across a wide variety of financial services products including merchant cash advance (MCA), Student Debt Settlement, tax settlement, credit repair, credit monitoring, solar and more.
- Prospect, qualify, sell, negotiate & launch new accounts
- Coordinate all activities for on-boarding new accounts
- Schedule and make ongoing proactive, strategic calls with each account to fully understand the account's business
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company's products, services, industry and technical interfaces
- Develop & manage a sales pipeline for new account acquisition & existing account retention/satisfaction/growth
- Establish & reinforce expectations with new clients to ensure their ROI expectations are realistic and met within a reasonable time frame
- Provide daily service and support to assigned accounts with service adjustments, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and ad hoc reporting requests
- Develop account plans on assigned book of business to implement opportunities
- Prioritize A, B and C opportunities by potential dollars of revenues, available inventory and probability of success
- Evaluate clients' service quality standards, and service/product capabilities. Educate clients to utilize products more effectively, resulting in increased market penetration, lower resource costs and higher revenue to both clients and NMS
- Track and record all client touch points including data, relevant business metrics and ongoing communication and service changes in NMS proprietary CRM system
- Prepare written presentations, reports and pricing proposals
- Continually learn new product knowledge and acquire better solution selling skills
- Maintain daily sales and productivity goals, as provided by management
- Prepare periodic sales and activity reports as required
JOB REQUIREMENTS SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- B2B Sales Experience / Problem Solver
- Lead / Financial / Internet Marketing Categories (is a plus)
- Bachelor's Degree (minimum)
- Internet Industry Familiarity
- Four Years Related Experience
- Longevity in Previous Positions
- Demonstrated Multi-Tasking
- Demonstrated Results / Track Record
- Fast-paced Company Environment
- Familiarity w/ CRM systems
- Working w/ Cross-Functional Teams
Delivering Presentations please email resume