BEP Airport Supervisor 8/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for the monitoring of airport operations concentrating on air courier personnel and shipment status.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Arrive at the airport at the appropriate times to ensure that all shipments are in place or will
Be prior to the scheduled departure times.
2. Verify that all air couriers report as scheduled.
3. Assist the BEP Operations Supervisor in the re-scheduling of air couriers as necessary.
4. Train new air couriers by accompanying them on their initial assignment and review all paperwork.
5. Be prepared to accompany shipment should a scheduled air courier fail to report for duty.
6. Provide feedback on air courier performance as requested by the General Manager, BEP.
7. Complete air bill, airline security agreements, weekly reports, and other required paperwork.
8. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be able to perform all air courier tasks and responsibilities.
2. Must be at least 21 years of age.
3. Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license with a driving record acceptable to Dunbar.
4. Must have good communications skills (written and oral) and good interpersonal skills to
clearly communicate instructions to airline personnel and air couriers.
5. Must possess armored air experience.
6. Must be detail oriented; possess good organization skills and be extremely security conscious.
7. Must have a High School education and good mathematical skills.
8. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
9. Must be able to travel throughout the US via air.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.