BI QA/Test Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Vertex Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONREQUIRED SKILLS
* 2+ years' of recent experience in the following areas
* The software quality field including prior hands-on quality assurance experience
* Data quality and performance acceptance criteria.
* BI Test Strategy development experience and demonstrate the knowledge in the key areas of the strategy
* Experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies including waterfall and agile
* The entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
* multi-tier web application architecture and deployment
* QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes
* Experience coordinating with external QA resources between at least 4 teams
* Using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of releases
* Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found
* Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize a large number of tasks
* Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
INTERVIEW: Candidates MUST be able to interview on site with 48 hours' notice. LOCAL Candidates Highly Preferred