BIC Report Writer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The BIC Report Writer will examine and evaluate reporting requirements for various business units across the organization. This individual will use proven knowledge of specialized reporting tools to develop reporting structures as required. He or she will provide business process analysis and trend analysis. The Report Writer is also responsible for proactively generating and compiling reports, complete with recommended improvements to, or new requirements for, business processes, operational procedures, and their corresponding reporting structure.
* Design, develop, test and implement management reports using report development tools
* Design, develop, test and implement work flow solutions related to the collection of key business information and subsequent reporting requirements
* Perform statistical data analysis and interpret data results to distinguish patterns and recognize trends
* Translate data results into written reports, tables, graphs and charts to convey information to management
* Make presentations to/for the Management Team about ways to achieve the company s business goals based on the results of the data collected and analyzed
* Bachelor's Degree is preferred
* 1-3 years of experience report writing is required
* 1-3 years of experience in the banking or financial industry is required
* Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of Products, relational database management, report development tools, creating of procedure work-flows, documentation of process steps, and SQL job creation/monitoring.
* Experience with SAP Business Intelligence, Visio or related process mapping and diagramming, MS SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, My SQL, Transact SQL, and Crystal Reports.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (702) 252-6257