BILINGUAL RECEPTIONIST (Experienced) -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A well-established, legal firm is currently seeking a BILINGUAL RECEPTIONIST (English/Spanish speaking).
- Answer multi-line phone system
- Takes messages
- Greet clients
- Light faxing, data entry, typing
- Sending and receiving emails
- Scheduling of conference room
- Must be English/Spanish speaking
- Must have AT LEAST 1 year of experience as a Receptionist
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to handle difficult, sometime stressful situations with grace and tact
- Must have HIPAA knowledge
- Must be able to pass a felony/misdemeanor background check and drug test.
Position is a full-time, temporary position and pays up to $14 per hour to start. Position has the possibility of turning into a direct hire position for the right person.
Please attach resume for further consideration. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.