This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
IES Holdings, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
The BIM Coordinator is responsible for all aspects of BIM projects.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ability to take a project from start to finish.
* Design the system, model and coordinate the model.
* Oversee and track installation progress in accordance with the model and complete a full as-built deliverable.
* Meet with clients (existing and potential), contractors and other project staff.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, professional and help create, develop and implement project process improvement(s).
* Must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must possess proven problem solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
* Must possess the ability to work in confined spaces
* Must possess the ability to comfortably use/climb ladders
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED equivalency; Associates Degree preferred.
* Must have at least one (1) year of experience working as a BIM Coordinator, detailer or modeler.
* Must possess one (1) year experience or equivalent education/training that demonstrates the usage of computer aided design software. AutoCAD and REVIT experience and proficiency required. Visio and Navisworks experience is a plus.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Email.
* Must have the mental capacity to understand and apply job-related concepts, technologies, instructions, procedures, computer and software operations, input datand create/annotate drawings with a very high degree of accuracy on a consistent basis with high throughput and minimum supervision.
* Must meet Company minimum driving standards
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES s 2014 fiscal year ending September 30, 2014, IES produced over $512 million in revenue and employed close to 3,000 employees at over 60 locations across the United States. From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
Our commitment to our employees is reflected by our actions:
* Safety is Priority One and our record shows it
* Competitive Pay
* Company 401K plan with Employer Contribution Match
* Company Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Choice of Medical Coverage including Prescription and Short Term Disability Plans
* Choice of Dental and Vision Coverage
* Optional Long-term Disability, Critical Illness, Accident, Legal and Pet Coverage
* Auto and Home Insurance Discount Programs
* IES is an equal employment opportunity employer.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS. NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company s obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law -EEO is the Law poster & EEO is the Law poster supplement, on the following URLs :
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify