BPM Consultant 9/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CORE COMPETENCIES: Business Process Management; Business Process Analysis; BPMN 2.0; Stakeholder Mapping and Process Documentation.
BPM TOOL PROFICIENCY:MS Visio (mandatory), Sparx / ARIS / ProVision (preferred).
* Good analytical and problem solving skills, multi-tasking abilities, with experience in utilizing people and process knowledge to assist enterprises in making critical decisions.
* Good understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) Lifecycle and concepts
* Good experience in using MS Visio to create process model that illustrates and analyzes the overall flow of activities in producing a product or service
* Good experience in organizing the business process models in a process hierarchy to provides easy navigation between coarse and fine process details and the overall process flow.
* Very well acquainted with MS Visio tool especially with:
Basic and specialized flow chart shapes libraries to create flowcharts of complex processes, procedures and information exchange
Standard flowchart symbols; their meaning and usage
Connecting two different flowcharts using 'on page' and 'off page' reference
Cross functional flow chart features in MS Visio
Import and export feature
* Well acquainted with using Business Process Modeling Notations BPMN 2.0
* Facilitate process design workshops with SMEs and Business teams
* Ability to lead and drive process modeling discussions with very minimal support and guidance from the management
* Adhere to deadlines and quality of deliverables
* Proficient in providing a walkthrough of the process to the business stakeholders
* Strong experience in using MS Visio for Business Process Modeling
* Strong experience of working on Business Process Management (BPM) Lifecycle and concepts
* Understanding of Process Frameworks like APQC, SCOR, would be an advantage
* Good to have: CRM, Q2C, P2P, and Supply Chain Management functional knowledge
* Hands on Microsoft Skype Meetings or WebEx tools
* Above average communication and presentation skills
* Willingness to travel to other places, if required
* Business analysis skills- requirements gathering, building and maintaining relationships with customers and ability to analyze issues
* Strong on Microsoft Office suit including MS Visio