BPO - Brand Protection Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Fast paced, growing Outsourcing company
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONBPO - Brand Protection/Police Officer for fast paced, growing outsourcing company - New York, NY Description
BPO is responsible for ensuring that the company and the Founder's brand is protected, duplicated and continued in the marketplace. Making sure that every customer site in any city in the US is consistent, interchangeable and has that McDonald's consistency so the brand awareness continues to increase and the customer experience continues to improve.
The role has overall responsibility for delivering stellar service and driving client satisfaction and retention within a high-growth business. This person will understand and run the day-to-day functions of the client focus area against targets and metrics, including revenue, profitability, and compliance with corporate policy and procedures. The Vice President lives, supports and champions our core values. This role reports to the Senior Vice President of Operations.
* Need a seasoned, very metrics driven operations expert that fully understands what White Glove service and a great customer experience is all about.
* Knowledge and understanding of the on-site outsourcing business is certainly helpful.
* Must be able to truly connect with both the staff and customers at every level, especially hourly employees, both internally and externally. That is a really important component in the success of this person.
* Must have PROVEN foundation of implementing and managing successful metrics, processes, procedures and systems this very fast paced, very growing National outsourcing company.
* Company wants someone with a proven/verified track record of improving customer and employee satisfaction and a pro at driving growth within existing accounts.
* Person MUST live near NYC. People with long commutes will not be considered.
* Company is going through hyper, organic growth. CEO's prior company went from $10mm to over $300mm in revenue in less than 15 years and was sold to a large company. This company is on target to do the same but in a shorter period of time.
Candidates could come from outsourcing companies such as Aramark, Sodexo, Compass, Cintas, G & K Services, Williams Lea, Canon, Xerox (XGS), Novitex, PBMS, Ricoh, IKON, DTI/Merrill, IST, Swiss Post Solutions, Oce, JLL, CBRE, Johnson Controls, Allied Barton, G4s Security, ABM. Guardsmark and others.
* Company and founder are VERY fast paced, hard charging and customer oriented so the winning candidate must fit that same culture and mentality. This truly, truly is for someone that really can keep up with the fast pace and volume of work there will be.
* This role will require some National travel and is based out of the company's Corp HQ in NYC.
Comp plan will be customized depending on prior experience and responsibility but will probably have a $125k - $150k base salary plus bonuses.