BUDGET SYSTEMS ANALYST
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Assist Physician Services in budget preparation, variance analysis and compile budget data. Responsible for producing and analyzing various reports related to Volumes, FTEs and Operational P&Ls.
Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the Financial System and Budget software modules as well as system testing, software upgrades, documentation and end user security. Ensuring the Financial System and Budget software is running within the parameters and is available to all identified end users during the budget process and for month-end close.
Participate in month-end close task including Account Receivables Aging, Collection Ratio and MHR Management Fees. Produce monthly close reporting and provide support and assistance to the accounting staff.
Design and develop reports to support Finance initiatives and Budget process including Ad hoc reporting.
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
* Five plus years working with Accounting, Finance, Budget, Healthcare or Reporting experience
* Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Axiom EPM (a plus)
* Strong organization, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills are required
* Individual must be organized, able to manage priorities, display initiative and have the ability to work independently
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.