BUSINESS CONSULTANT - PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Number: 4422
Position Title: 511SC : BUS CNSLT-PRODUCT SLTNS
The AVP Business Consultant-Product Solutions is an outside sales representative that is responsible for cross-selling additional products and solutions to the current client base within Bank of America Merchant Services, as well as to referrals received from a third party agency. This position is also responsible for prospecting external sources such as association relationships, centers of influence and vendor relationships among others. This role identifies clients needs and markets appropriate products and solutions, including the Clover Payment Platform, POS products, software and loyalty solutions with the goal of deepening the Bank of America Merchant Services relationship.
* Make outbound calls both via phone and in-person meetings to existing and potential customers.
* Leverage knowledge of Bank of America Merchant Services products to identify customers needs and market appropriate solutions, including the Clover Payment Platform, POS products, software and loyalty solutions with the goal of deepening the Bank of America Merchant Services relationship.
* Deepen current and potential customer relationships by proactively cross-selling and up-selling products and solutions.
* Prepare business proposals for new products or services Bank of America Merchant Services can offer and effectively communicate information to customers regarding products and pricing.
* Self source outside referrals and leads.
* Successfully schedule and manage appointments with customers.
* Attain monthly sales quota.
* Associate s Degree or Bachelor s Degree.
* Payments industry experience.
* Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services.
* Outstanding sales, business development and negotiation skills.
* Strong hunter in customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas.
* Superior verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong listening skills.
* Strong organization skills and time management skills.
* Strong financial aptitude and ability to analyze merchant pricing and interchange.
* Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
* Ability to develop new business through prospecting.
* Previous client base in similar field or face to face outside sales environment.
* Multi-lingual ability a plus in select markets.
* High School Diploma.
* 2+ year of sales experience (or Bachelor s degree in lieu of experience).
* Reliable transportation with ability to travel locally.
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to quickly learn various sales applications such as AMA, Salesforce.com, and 1Star.
*Travel is required to perform the essential requirements for this role
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida US
Community / Marketing Title: BUSINESS CONSULTANT - PRODUCT SOLUTIONS
Bank of America Merchant Services connects businesses and consumers by doing payments better. In an increasingly complex marketplace, we empower businesses to give consumers the right commerce experience. We consult with businesses to customize solutions that integrate selling channels, open new markets, solve problems using data, stay secure and, ultimately, accomplish more.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Bank of America Merchant Services ensures equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
The employer will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the employer s legal duty to furnish information.
Alternate Location 1:
Alternate Location 2:
Alternate Location 3:
Alternate Location 4:
Work Location Type: Work From Home