This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
SEACON Advanced Products Ltd, a TE Connectivity company is currently searching for a Buyer. The well qualified candidate egages in the setting-up, operation and maintenance of purchasing department, including purchasing and expediting goods-inwards.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Work in accordance with company and departmental policies and procedures
* Work from engineering drawings, procedures and bill of materials
* Setting-up, operation and maintenance of a purchasing system
* Ensuring all enquiries for purchasing are comprehensive and accurate
* Achieve optimum requirements, spares and economy of scale
* Seeking competitive quotes and optimum price/delivery from suppliers
* Establishing relationships with key suppliers
* Establishing documentation and certification requirements with key suppliers
* Monitoring purchasing progress
* Keeping other departments notified of purchasing status
* Ensuring favorable payment schedules with suppliers
* Ensuring timely deliveries
* Maintain set schedules
* Expediting late suppliers
* Ensure all work equipment is in proper working condition
* Establish and maintain clean working environment
* Maintain detailed documentation of all work performed, maintain daily log book of activities completed, maintain accurate records of procurement and certification