Member of Technical Staff - MetaMind
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Starting with automated image recognition -- MetaMind was founded to explore positive and impactful applications for artificial intelligence. We believe AI is only beneficial when it works to simplify the complexity of our daily lives. It is this notion which inspires us to produce technology which is reliable, trustworthy, and easy to use.
We started by building the artificial intelligence platform for enterprises using our research and expertise to solve hard problems -- ranging from interpreting medical images for life threatening diseases to financial, social and marketing applications. And we are growing fast!
Customers are excited to deploy AI in applications that are important and often mission critical to their business. Yet many customers are still very new to the world of AI. We must not only make sure that we build systems that solve their problems and are reliable, fast and secure -- but they also must be easy and intuitive to use. We aspire to design and build software that is smart and fun!
Are you a full-stack engineer who shares the same vision* Are you up for pushing yourself to the next level of mastery* Come and help us bring this breakthrough AI to the world.
- Are a great coder!
- Have practical experience working on a full-stack, scalable, cloud-based systems in a fast-moving, iterative environment
- Have top-notch software design skills and sensibilities
- Constantly learn from experience and own your decisions
- Embody a collaborative, team-first mindset
- Have a degree in CS or equivalent experience
- Desire to learn about deep learning technology
- Worked on search / recommendation applications (i.e. Search, Ads)
- Worked on search / data infrastructure (Lucene, Cassandra, Voldemort, etc)
- Worked on crawlers and data acquisition
- Worked on data tools and evaluation systems and integrations (i.e. MTurk, CrowdFlower, etc)
- Worked with ML libraries and toolkits (scikit, spark-ml, etc)
- Contributed to relevant open source projects
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.