Back - End Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
BBG Management Corporation
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONBBG Management Corporation is looking to hire a Back-End Engineer in San Francisco
Expected Years of Experience: 2 years
Clearance Requirement: None
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields
- More than 2 years of experience developing software for large distributed production systems
- Seasoned with distributed system designs and architectures
- Seasoned with tuning and troubleshooting systems
- Deep knowledge of the following languages: ERLANG/GO/PYTHON/C
- Deep knowledge of the following technologies: POSTGRES/AMAZON WEB SERVICES/RABBITMQ/REDIS/CELERY/GRAPHITE/REDSHIFT/Statsd
- Capable of conveying technical details to different levels of audience
- Develop and enhance systems to improve scalability capacity and performance.
- Search for issues and opportunities to improve the system by identifying and analyzing logs; traffics and usage metrics.
- Act as in-house expert for the field