Back Office Developer
The chosen candidate will work with the back office automation team to develop better processes and frameworks for reports, functionality and data flow.
* Develop tools to assist in the review and analysis of trading activity that involves Big Data.
* Maintain the current and develop a new infrastructure and surveillance reporting to respond to data requests.
* Develop and implement procedures so that the data is maintained to stay consistent with regulatory data retention requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or its equivalent.
* At least 3years of "hands-on" development experience.
* Strong scripting skills using Python or equivalent
* Computer programming skills using C++, Java or C#
* Experience with SQL, relational databases, and ODBC
* Experience with ETL tools helpful