Back Office Support Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Electrolux Home Products, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Back Office Support Administrator
Position ID: req5182
Sector: Major Appliances North America
Functional Area: Consumer Care/Customer Care
Location: Augusta Office, 2715 Washington Road, Augusta, GA 30909 USA
Number of Openings: 1
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply By: 10/13/2016
The Augusta Back Office Support Administrator is responsible for supporting lifetime brand engagement with Electrolux consumers. Through multi-channel communications, agents must deliver excellent customer service by providing general warranty information and handling product inquiries. Agents must convey professional expertise in our products, brands and services. These agents are responsible for maintaining high personal productivity and quality levels for creating an effortless experience for consumers. This position is a strong position to influence product development and quality by understanding and leveraging the voice of the consumer. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manage consumer interactions professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
* Provide support for extended service agreements pertaining cancellations, payment transfers, refunds, and charge backs.
* Leverage superior product and policy knowledge and resources to resolve consumer inquiries, thereby avoiding unnecessary repeat calls.
* Provide exceptional customer service and follow up regarding general warranty information and handling product inquires.
* Process service requests, place follow-up calls to consumers for issue resolution, process bin checks, inspect/over packs and call tags, respond to emails, audit out of warranty concessions, and expedite backordered parts.
* Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all consumer interactions are properly document.
* Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations on products, brands and service improvements.
* Follow up on part orders to resolve consumer issues, such as credits needed and cancellations.
* Drive efficiency and change through continuous improvement personal and team.
* Obtain Provide assistance as necessary.
* High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree strongly preferred
* Minimum 1 year experience in consumer service or administration
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
* Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and digital (email, chat, text)
* Superior typing skills (speed & accuracy) and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
* Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs
* Pro-active problem solving skills. Ability to quickly research consumer questions across various information sources (including websites, technical guides)
* Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
* Ability to work well within team environment
* Career ambitious
* Strong ability to multi-task
* Experience with Excel, SAP CRM, Service Power, REX, IPL, Avaya phone systems a plus
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances.
Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 countries every year. In 2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and about 60,000 employees.
Electrolux has been doing business since 1919. The headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden, and the Electrolux share ELUXb is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm.