This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTOP REASONS TO WORK FOR MY CLIENT:
* Do you want to work for a 20month old start company with tremendous growth opportunities
* Do you want to work with an organization that wants you to love the work you do, love the people you work with and feel proud about the work you are doing
* Do you want to work with a company that is only going to get bigger and stronger each day
* Do you want to work with a company that offers great benefits and flexible with it's employees
* Would you like to work with a manager that is well respected and liked by his team
If you answered yes, let's talk!
What you will be doing:
* designing great database driven websites, applications, and internal processes
* integrated with many different 3rd party platforms and their own unique API's and SDK's
* ability to look at the big picture on how it architecturally should all work, along with digging into the code to get the job done
* integrating with Google platforms (such as Maps and Adwords), national weather information systems and other alert systems, along with managing and harvesting openly available data on the internet
SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
* Proficiency with object-orientated systems is a must
* Strong understanding of PHP and mySQL
* Ability to work with other stacks / languages (NodeJS, Python, etc) is highly desirable
* Proficiency in Git VCS, git-flow, and VCS overall.
* Database and Sever admin experience is a plus
* Keeps up with trends, best practices, and technology in coding
* Unit / Integration Testing and TDD (Test-Driven Development) is highly desirable
* Delivers quality code and skilled in debugging
* Have an entrepreneurial attitude