This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for a high performing Backend Engineer to join our engineering team in our San Jose office. As an integral member of our team, you will be excited by taking our revolutionary product to the next level, and enjoy the technical challenges that may arise.
* Support and build a Ruby On Rails Server API backend that interfaces with multiple Micro Services
* Support and build a Ruby on Rails Server API to support a chat application
* Support existing API's to interface with mobile devices like sending push notifications and registering device tokens
* Implement new libraries in node.js or ruby to integrate third party API's for encryption, real-time data storage and aws dynamo db for low latency data needs
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
* Development experience with Node.js and Ruby
* Ability to deploy apps to AWS and do performance tuning
* Strong object oriented design and programming skills
* Experience using and designing RESTful services
* An inherent passion to learn, grow, and move things forward
* Creative and innovative problem solver
* Experience working in Agile, start up environment
* Experience with database modeling (SQL and NoSQL)
* Interest in AWS Lambda and Emerging technologies like web components, Polymer, React etc.
* Experience the excitement of growing a company into maturity
* Pre-IPO stock options
* Benefits package includes: medical, dental, vision, and 401k
* Company paid Life Insurance
* Gain multi-functional experience
* Start up like environment
* Ability to define new processes and implement change in a company
Sikka Software is revolutionizing the field of retailhealthcaresoftware by providing the Sikka Platform Cloud which is seamlessly connected to over 400 combinations of practice management and financial systems covering over 96% of the dental, veterinary, audiology and optometry markets and provides a single application programming interface that anyone can build apps on. The company began with a simple vision, to help healthcare providers and small offices optimize their businesses via a series of easy-to-use cloud based applications through the Sikka Platform Cloud. Sikka Software has over 18, installations and is experiencing strong growth and market presence in the retailhealthcarebig data space.
Apply to start your career adventure with us!
Principals only please.