Backend Web Developer 9/1/2016
Santa Clara, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Duties: We are looking for an experienced Backend Web Developer to develop a robust software distribution platform for Intel's Open Source Technology organization. This platform will distribute some of the most well-known open source software packages in the world including Linux, Android & OpenStack.
Role and Responsibilities: You will be building web interfaces that will be user experience driven and a pleasure to use. Build groundbreaking web applications using advanced HTML, CSS, and Java Script Prototype future interfaces. Work with product, design, and data teams
In this position, you will responsible for developing trace processing infrastructure involving multiple compute system, data server and SQL database. You will be responsible to develop number of netbatch script which will crate and submit various job through the compute system, parsing the output log files, generating report, saving result of each run in the database and showing it on a webpage.
Education: Master/ Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering.
Additional required qualifications include not limited to:
* Being comfortable developing software on Linux platforms.
* Five or more years of working experience on relational databases, such as MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL and/or MySQL
* Possess knowledge of SQL Server and its tools including the facets of successfully administering a wide range of simple to highly complex environments
* Experience with data and schema design and engineering. Worked with complex SQL and write stored procedures, functions, and triggers.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience with multithreaded programming and techniques