This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
AlliedBarton Security Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
ABOUT ALLIEDBARTON SECURITY SERVICES
AlliedBarton Security Services is the industry s premier provider of highly trained security personnel to many industries including commercial real estate, higher education, healthcare, residential communities, chemical/petrochemical, government, manufacturing and distribution, financial institutions, and shopping centers. AlliedBarton provides superior security officer services to protect people, homes and businesses. The most honored security services provider, AlliedBarton consistently delivers exceptional service which creates a differentiated experience for clients and the people they serve. More than 60,000 employees and 120 offices serve thousands of clients with levels of protection that anticipate needs and build enduring relationships. AlliedBarton is headquartered in Conshohocken, PA, and has been American owned and managed since 1957.
Provide badging administration to the client with a focus on accountability for employee and contractor data and providing quality customer service to both external and internal customers.
* Process badge requests and respond to requests from client employees, management, etc.
* Assist in creating, modifying and maintaining the department badge forms
* Perform badging audits to ensure all access contraol data is correct
* Run reports from multiple programs/databases for area managers as direty by client Security Management
* Track and inventory all badging information to include, but not limited to, quantity of badges resplsced, issued, destroyed, etc.
* Add or remove access to restricted areas as requested by client Security Management
* Process and create new hire photos for employee/non-employee badges
* All employees conduct themselves in an honest, ethical, professional manner.
* All employees are properly screened and licensed.
* All employees meet training standards and requirements.
* All employee relations are managed appropriately.
* All employees are paid accurately and on time.
* All clients are billed accurately and on time.
* All contracts are managed according to company and client requirements. Contract compliance is everybody s responsibility.
* Assume ownership for our company s success.
* Promote and embody our culture, values and beliefs with passion.
* Take ownership of issues, seek solutions.
* Take responsibility, do the right thing.
* Project energy and enthusiasm.
* You are part of a team and have a responsibility to everyone on it.
Previous Contract Security, facilities management, military or law enforcement experience preferred.
At least 2 years of administrative experience.
Other requirements or competencies:
* Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Intermediate or advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, etc.; the capability to use a computer and peripheral equipment required
* Preferred candidates will have had experience with typical software platforms that establish physical identity and provide access management (i.e. C-Cure Administrator, QuantumSecure, Picture Perfect, etc.)
* Ability to assess and evaluate situations effectively
* Ability to identify critical issues quickly and accurately (troubleshoot)
* Ability to conform to complex procedures
* Ability to get along with other employees, follow directions, works under stress and continuously improves.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, supervisors and the general public
* Ability to deal with internal and external customers and perform multiple tasks simultaneously in a timely, courteous and professional manner
* Ability to lift items of reasonable weight like those associated with packing and shipping
AlliedBarton is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
AlliedBarton is known as the most responsive security services provider and it is our people that differentiate AlliedBarton. Recognized as a training leader, AlliedBarton offers on-the-job, web-based and ongoing training programs for all personnel from security officers through executive level management. Our focus on learning and development and our leadership culture helps our employees grow personally and professionally.
Are you daring enough to be a leader who sees challenges as an adventure* Embark upon an exciting career journey and Dare to be GREAT! Be daring, be GREAT, be one of us!
For additional information, please visit our website at www.AlliedBarton.com.