Bank Teller II - Floater 8/10/2016
Western Alliance Bancorporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Looking for a rewarding career* Western Alliance Bank is looking to hire a full time, Bank Teller at our Downtown, Cityscape Branch. As a teller, you will be interacting with customers on a day to day basis, while making sure that they have an exceptional customer experience. Not only will you have the chance to develop rapport with our Clients, but you will also be able to help them personalize their financial products to ensure Western Alliance Bank is meeting their financial needs. As Western Alliance Bank is growing, we want our employees to grow with us. We offer an extensive training program to ensure success that includes on the job training and one on one coaching. If you are looking for a company with year over year growth that offers career advancement with a positive, client-focused atmosphere, Western Alliance Bank is the company for you! What are you waiting for* Apply Today!
The Bank Teller position is responsible for performing routine branch and customer services duties including:
* Accepts retail and commercial checking and savings deposits
* Processes loan payments
* Cashes checks and savings withdrawals
* Promotes business for the Bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customers to appropriate staff for new services.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* One (1) or more years of work experience in cash handling and/or customer service.
* Basic experience, knowledge and training in branch operation activities, terminology and products and services.
* Basic knowledge of related state and federal banking compliance regulations, and other Bank operational policies.
* Basic skills in computer computer operation including word processing and spreadsheet software (i.e., Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.).
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to deal with routine problems involving multiple facets and variables in standardized situations.
* Effective organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to work with general supervision while performing duties.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email email@example.com or call (702) 252-6257