Banking Center Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Banking Center Manager
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Lead the banking center team in delivering the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each interaction. Average banking center size: 3-6 associates, up to $45MM in deposits, $7M in portfolio loans.
2. Create, train, and coach a successful sales team through the development of associates with the primary goal to serve the clients' total financial needs resulting in greater market share, wallet share, and profitability.
3. Achieve specific sales and services goals individually, and lead the banking center s goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
4. Responsible for effective salary administration and rewards, business development goals and objectives, staffing models, schedules and performance standards for the banking center.
5. Direct and coordinate activities to implement bank s policies and procedures.
6. Contact clients, businesses, community and civic organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business.
7. Manage the relationship with various business partner entities to ensure cross-sales along with managing service quality to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
8. Actively participate and represent Bank Midwest/Hillcrest Bank/Community Banks of Colorado in various community, civic, and professional organizations.
9. Ensure accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation.
10. Responsible for the banking center completing Branch Capture, manage audit and compliance protocol, and lead team to operational excellence.
11. Protect all client and bank information, and ensure all associates comply with the Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
12. Responsible for adherence to bank s operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
13. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
14. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
* Associate s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
* Strong business development background and client service skills.
* Minimum of 3-5 years banking experience.
* Minimum of 2 years progressive management experience.
* Must be/become registered and licensed in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as required by the S.A.F.E. Act.
* This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and NBH's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent years of on the job experience
* Consumer lending background and small business lending experience a plus.
* Bilingual language skills.
* Minimum of 5+ years of banking experience
* Minimum of 2 years as an Assistant Banking Center Manager.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Willing cooperates and works collaboratively toward solutions that generally benefit all involved parties; works cooperatively with others to accomplish company objectives.
* Promotes and generates cooperation among one s peers in leadership to achieve a collective outcome; fosters the development of a common vision and fully participates in creating a unified leadership team that gets results.
* Works to improve and reinforce performance of others. Facilitates skill development by providing clear, behaviorally specific performance feedback, and making or eliciting specific suggestions for improvement in a manner that builds confidence and maintains self-esteem.
* Applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one's job effectively.
* Applies original thinking in approach to job responsibilities and to improve processes, methods, systems, or services.
* Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
* Makes decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses of action.
* Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations.
* Must possess a valid driver s license.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Work hours may vary based on the Banking Center hours of operation.
* Standing for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources. NBH Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.