Banking Center Manager (Ladera)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 17961
Areas of Interest: Consumer Banking; Consumer Banking, Branch
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states - Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
Banking Center Manager, Assistant Branch Manager, Banking, Customer ServiceThe Banking Center Manager is responsible for leading employees to ensure the banking center achieves key production/performance goals. Objectives are accomplished through multiple sales/leadership activities. Develops and coaches employees to achieve defined sales and client experience objectives. The level assigned to each banking center reflects its size, profitability, contribution and operational complexity.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and executes the banking centers sales activities to achieve goals set in consumer and small business products and services sales; allocates appropriate activity expectations and production goals; conducts sales meetings, makes business calls, leads teleconsulting efforts, conducts team huddles, conducts product knowledge clinics; ensures plans achieve proper financial growth objectives; Opens accounts and processes loan applications. Fosters an environment of consultative and ethical sales practices, ensure the Needs Assessment requirement process is executed by team members.
- Ensures staff activities, processes and behaviors are aligned to deliver an exemplary experience; leads the efforts to recover from customer service breaks and escalates issues to leadership when appropriate; reviews Client Experience results and enacts plans to improve.
- Exercise usual authority of a manager including on-boarding, performance appraisals, salary recommendations, coaching and corrective action. Communicate directives from upper management and translates into action items. Ensures compliance to regulations, policies and procedures. Fosters a work environment that creates engaged employees. Active in the recruiting, hiring, on boarding, training, coaching and development of staff; Directly coaches and develops the Assistant Banking Center Manager; Works with the Assistant Banking Center Manager to coach and develop the Relationship Bankers and Tellers; Leads employees to achieve or exceed stated business objectives.
- Develops and maintains partnerships with representatives of other Bank lines of business; ensure clients are introduced to the appropriate partner to have their financial needs met. Position banking center team members to effectively sell the total Bank.
- Ensures the banking centers are in compliance with established operating policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of consumer financial products and services. Full technical knowledge of core branch banking products and working knowledge of non-core products.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of applicable consumer laws and government regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of sales management techniques and concepts.
- Excellent client service, relationship building and business development skills.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to coach employees for improved performance.
- Ability to make quality management decisions.
- Ability to motivate others and demonstrate good team building skills.This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor s Degree in a business related field and 3 5 years experience in a management/supervisory capacity in a financial institution, or equivalent experience of 5 7 years.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
Upon application to this position, you will be taken directly to an assessment. This assessment measures the job-related qualities that make a person productive by evaluating thinking and reasoning style, behavioral traits, and occupational interests. Please be sure you have 30-45 minutes to complete this. You will not be able to stop and return once you begin. It is recommended that you complete the assessment in a quiet setting without distractions.
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.