Banking Operations Specialist - Global Asset Movement
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID:
BANKING OPERATIONS SPECIALIST - GLOBAL ASSET MOVEMENT
CREDIT SUISSE COMPANY OVERVIEW
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
The Global Asset Movements team is responsible for the assurance that Prime Broker client transfers are executed in a proficient manner. Asset transfers are comprised of multiple currency wire movements and journal movements between customer accounts. The group is also responsible for client inquires that come directly from our Front Office personal. Client inquiries are primarily in reference to the timeliness of asset movements and the completion of request.
In addition to Client facing responsibilities, potential candidate will be responsible for various Operational reconciliations either owned or assigned to Primes Services. Daily tasks are comprised of break clean-up, email management, & responses to clients and front office on escalated transactions. Client investigations are primarily in reference to SWIFT payments and require aggressive follow-up with Global Banks, internal clients, and Brokers.
In conclusion, the Global Asset movement team is required to maintain avid awareness of both industry and firm standards.
The candidate will be required to be fully trained and perform the following tasks/responsibilities:
* Work in an environment with a heavy concentration of direct internal and external client interaction (measured by periodic survey and feedback).
* Primary responsibilities: All asset movements for prime services clients as requested by Client Services Representatives which include Wire transfers, Security receipts/deliveries, and executing journal entries.
* Resolve same day/next day client inquires related to asset movements.
* Client focused exceptional delivery to meet external and internal clients expectations.
* Ability to develop good relationship within the team and Front Office.
* Communications ability to communicate effectively within the team and Front Office.
* Excel, (pivot spreadsheets).
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.