Banking Service Tech
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Security Banking Technician
In a world where safety and dependability is more important than ever, Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, a division of Stanley Black & Decker delivers the products and solutions that government facilities, companies, professionals, and consumers count on to be safe when it really matters. Our passion for excellence is seen around the world in our disciplined operations, purposeful business growth, and loyal customer relationships.
At Stanley Convergent Security Solutions we design, install, service, and monitor security systems that integrate intrusion, hold-up, fire, video surveillance, access control, and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive line of products, services, and technologies, we are the provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, residential, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, and airports.
At Stanley Security Solutions our Banking Technicians perform daily maintenance within financial institutions on products such as vaults, ATM's, safe deposit boxes, and many other banking security devices.
Perform installation and service of physical security systems including safes, vaults, night depositories, safe deposit boxes and remote transaction carrier systems. Electronic security systems including CCTV, access control, fire and intrusion alarms.
Perform preventive maintenance on safes, vaults, night depositories, safe deposit boxes, CCTV, access control, intrusion alarms, and remote transaction carrier systems.
Knowledge and experience in the operation, repair and maintenance of:
* Time locks and relocking mechanisms
* Safe/Vault drilling
* Safe/Vault combination changes
* Safe Deposit box drilling, repairing and rekeying
* AHD/Night Deposit repair, maintenance, combination changes
* Repair and replacement of under counter locks and components
* General knowledge of keying and locking systems including electronic locks and electronic combination locks
* CCTV system DVR and NVR programming and operation, camera setup and adjustment, system component troubleshooting and repair
* Access control system service and repair including locking devices, card readers, power supplies and controlling systems
* Intrusion and hold up system troubleshooting and repair to include control panels and communication systems, integrated lock controlling devices, motion detectors, door, safe and vault contacts, vibration and sound sensors, hold up activation devices
* High School Diploma or GED
* Experience servicing physical security devices such Safes, Vaults, Vault Doors, Time locks, Combination Locks, AHDs (Night Depositories), Teller Pedestals (Under Counter Equipment), Safe Deposit Boxes, various lock and locking systems and remote transaction carrier systems in financial institutions. Experience also needed with CCTV s, Access Control, and Intrusion Alarms.
* DMP and Radionics Certifications preferred
* Pacom, Software House, Amag, 3VR and Picture Perfect preferred
* Experience performing vault maintenance, key drillings, and ATM maintenance preferred
* Highly competitive salary
* Company Vehicle
* Company Cell Phone
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
* Company Paid Short Term Disability
* 401K with 50% Match
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Paid vacation, holiday, sick, and personal days
* Educational Assistance
* Exceptional growth opportunities
*Stanley Security Solutions is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.