This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/29/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To maintain the highest standards possible for guests by ensuring quick, efficient, and professional bar service for banquet events.
* Observe and adhere to all liquor liability laws
* Have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines
* Requisition and restock bar with all essential products and equipment
* Properly setup and breakdown of area and service station
* Serve properly mixed and proportioned drinks, in a timely manner, to guests and servers
* Monitor the intake of alcohol of guests, prohibiting sale of alcohol to those who are intoxicated
* Check identification of guests ensuring alcohol is being served only to those patrons of legal drinking age
* Communicate with guests and respond to feedback in a positive manner, resolving any service issues
* Excellent guest service skills are required
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Must have excellent working knowledge of liquors, beers and wines.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC)
* Must be 19 years of age or older
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: