This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Responsible for coordinating the execution of our events in our multiple private event rooms. You will be responsible for motivating and leading our team of banquet servers and bartenders to ensure our members and guests expectations are exceeded.
* Responsible for controlling all aspects in the execution of banquet function.
* Effectively supervise the Banquet staff during all food and beverage service.
* Coordinating every aspect of the Banquet staff during all food and beverage service.
* Assist the Banquet Manager in the complete operation of the Banquet Department
* Responsible for adhering to hotel policies and procedures.
* Responsible for adhering to all liquor liability laws.
* Must assist/conduct all designated staff/pre-function meetings.
* Ensure work area is clean and clear of standing water, debris or any objects that can obstruct the job duties from being performed safely, efficiently and effectively
* Must be willing to adapt to different climate changes in the restaurant, lounge and kitchen areas, with exposure to extreme temperatures.
* This position will be working with Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals.
* Must be a team player.
* Possess a Can Do attitude.
* Must have 3-4 year Banquets experience.
* Must have experience in handling beverages.
* Must be flexible.
* Must be able to deal with cash and coin transactions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: