This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
JOB DESCRIPTION* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Read and interpret Banquet Event Orders (BEOs) and follow instructions from Banquets Manager and/or Captain.
* Attend and participate in the Pre-Meal and Post-Meal briefings as directed.
* Participate in setting events up including moving tables, setting tables and chairs, buffet set-up, bar set-up, side stations, etc.
* Prepare for the function as appropriate, including, but not limited to place and table settings, condiments preparation, beverages, etc.
* Follow the Order of Service as directed by the Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain.
* Maintain open communication with the Banquet Manager and/or Banquet Captain, letting them know immediately of any changes or needs.
* Clean up after the function; sweep, mop, clear dishes from tables, re-organize back aisle or staging areas as assigned, put equipment and supplies away in their proper storage areas.
* Complete necessary work for future banquet events, as directed.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Previous serving experience a plus.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 30 lbs.
* Able to stand for long periods of time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled