This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is responsible for the locating, identifying, moving, and parking of vehicles in assigned areas in a safe, efficient and effective manner and in compliance with Auction safety rules and regulations in support of Inspections production environment and process flow.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES INCLUDE:
* Remove license plates from vehicles delivered to receiving lot and write plate numbers on driver's door window. Forward plates to appropriate auction personnel.
* Locate and drive vehicles scheduled for inspections to facilitate flow of inspection production area.
* As directed by supervisor, drive vehicles from canopies to designated areas for approval staging.
* Ensure that barcode stickers are affixed to vehicles prior to moving into inspector working area. Notify supervisor of any vehicles missing Bar code stickers.
* As directed by supervisor, remove unnecessary identification, trash or debris into from vehicles into specified containers. Relocate and park vehicles as directed.
* Move vehicles to wash areas or wash vehicles as necessary.
* Assist other employees who may be unfamiliar with lot operations and lot practices.
* Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e., direct traffic flow during/after sales, organize/stage sale cars after the sale, etc.
* Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
* Must have a valid driver s license, a safe driving record and experience driving standard and automatic transmissions.
* Auction or related industry experience is a plus.
* Can follow directions and take instruction.
* Must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task.
* Good written and verbal communication skills with various levels of staff and customers/clients.
* Must be customer focused.
* Must be able to work well independently and as part of a team.
* Frequent exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
Cox Automotive is a leader in vehicle remarketing services, digital marketing and software solutions for automotive dealers, manufacturers and consumers. Cox Automotive includes AutoTrader.com, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and a host of other global businesses and brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Cox Automotive employs nearly 24,000 employees in over 150 locations worldwide. We partner with more than 40,000 dealers and touch more than 67 percent of all car buyers in the U.S. with the most recognized brands in the industry. We unite more than 20 brands in this space, providing an end-to-end solution to transform the way the world buys, sells and owns cars.
Primary Location:US-NJ-Bordentown-730 Route 68
Job Level:Individual Contributor