Barista (Brewed Awakenings) - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBarista (Brewed Awakenings) - Kohler, WI
Do you love to work in a coffee shop environment? Do you derive happiness in providing a memorable experience for guests? Are you a happy morning person? Then we have a position for you! Join us at Brewed Awakenings at Woodlake Market as a Barista!
How you will contribute:
* Utilize your customer service skills to provide guests with prompt and courteous service.
* Demonstrate a dedication to superior customer service through interaction with guests.
* Assist with all hot and cold beverage preparations.
* Utilize your organizational skills to maintain inventory and a neat work space.
* A high school diploma
* Prior experience in a produce setting is preferred
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Ability to lift more than 50lbs on a regular basis
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.