This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Current and relevant knowledge of film and entertainment content.
* Greet guests in a timely and professional manner while exhibiting excellent guest service skills.
* Possess full knowledge of bar and menu items and be able to make recommendations.
* Accurately take beverages orders from guests and deliver within established time frames in the bar and lounge area. At Dine-In locations, this may also include food items.
* Prepare beverages that are consistent, and not deviate from procedures and ingredients outlined in recipes. Pour beer and wine to specific portions.
* Consistently use suggestive selling techniques.
* Verify the age of all guests who purchase alcohol in accordance with company policy. Limiting sales only to guests who are at least 21 years of age.
* Ensure that all state, local, and company guidelines regarding the responsible service of alcohol are strictly adhered to. Ensure that alcohol is consumed in designated areas only.
* Complete all transactions accurately and within the designated guidelines.
* Set up and maintain appropriate stock levels for the bar.
* Maintain cleanliness of the bar and lounge area, including related equipment.
* Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work environment.
* Complete all deep cleaning and assigned tasks prior to the end of shift.
* Work effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
* Follow instructions for the safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
* Perform all additional tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
* Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
* Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company policies and programs.
* Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
* Provided by Theatre: Black t-shirt, nametag.
* Provided by Associate: Black pants, black shoes, socks, black belt.* Age 21 or older.
* Ability to obtain any required food or alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S. certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
* Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
* Ability to stand on feet for an extended period of time.AMC amazing. That s the promise we deliver to nearly 20,000 AMC associates and 200 million guests each year. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, giving back to the communities we live and work in while having fun. If you feel motivated and energized by this company culture, and if you can name your five favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you.AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration and results.Deliver superior service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve AMC's goals. Prepare bar items that are fresh, appetizing, and properly prepared. Maintain a clean, sanitary, and safe work area in a fast paced environment.