Base Lodge Cleaner - AM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
The Base Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining excellent Base Area and Base Lodge appearance. Responsible for snow removal, bussing tables, emptying trash, and assisting other departments as necessary.
* Ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining Base Area and Base Lodge overall cleanliness and safety.
* To ensure that guests questions are answered by possessing a general knowledge of the ski area, and by acting as a guest services representative.
* Keep the base area and Base Lodge safe by performing general preparation work such as shoveling stairs and walkways, sanding and salting, moving firewood, vacuuming, and trash removal.
* Maintains certain standards i.e. clean tables, lockers, and counters as well as general cleanliness of the Base Lodge windows, carpet and other equipment and furnishings. Cleaning of stairs, decks, walkways, as well as general cleanliness of the base area, and parking lots.
* To provide excellent service and ease for the customer, responsible for directing traffic to parking lots.
* Ensuring the cleanliness according to the established standards of the Base Area at all times.
* Cross trained in other functions at the Base Lodge, to assist during busy periods.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must be able to work in a crowded, fast paced environment.
Must be able to endure long periods of walking and standing, indoor and outdoor, with adverse weather conditions.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including holidays and weekends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: