Basket Check Attendant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Bretton Woods, NH
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Renting baskets to day guests, and storing equipment overnight. Attendant is responsible for collecting payment.
* Knowledge of rental shop options.
* Must have full familiarity with basket check options and prices.
* Must have full knowledge of basket check system.
* Helping customers understand the basket process.
* Use register to collect and process transactions.
* Perform any other duties assigned by the rental manager.
* Check any guests' personal equipment and make sure the guest receives a claim ticket.
* Check claim ticket numbers each time a guest accesses a basket.
* Clean work area.
* Provide services to guests.
* Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when obtained.
* Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be attentive to detail.
* Must have the ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
* Must be able to remain calm and portray a friendly demeanor in stressful situations.
* Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and occasional evenings.
* Must provide excellent service to internal and external customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: