Bath Category Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBath Category Manager
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for this role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion. Compensation may vary by location.
* Grade 8 (Brand / Product Manager) Approx. 10yrs. experience in marketing with brand management experience (B2B - CPG companies) and experience in the following areas:
* P&L management; development and execution of brand marketing; cross-functional knowledge; direct experience in all various aspects of business including manufacturing, product & technology development and product supply
* Strong understanding of brand foundational tools, consumer insight identification, segmentation and target development
* Brand positioning and brand strategy development
* Concept & Brief writing of both product innovation and renovation and commercial news
* Leading in a matrix organization driving collaboration across businesses and functions
* Leading agency partners in long-term projects
* Inspiring, motivating and coaching creative teams to deliver high performance
* Compelling communications in crafting and transforming a vision and strategy into actionable plans that inspires emotional connection (internal and external). Claims development and substantiation experience.
* Strong analytics skills and experience with diagnosing and resolving complex problems and translating to business opportunities
* Able to make tough, informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track
* Able to navigate and perform in ambiguous circumstances
* Demonstrated contagious positive energy to influence, inspire and drive results
* Bachelor degree required. Masters/ MBA with concentration in Marketing degree preferred.
* English language proficiency
* Travel: 25-50% of the time. Up-to-date passport and no restrictions to obtain required visas
* Talent management and development of direct reports including develop plans; providing timely & constructive coaching; developing self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; Seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position
Primary Location USA-GA-Atlanta
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time