Battery Test Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for BATTERY TEST ENGINEER for our client in WYOMING, MN
JOB TITLE: BATTERY TEST ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: WYOMING, MN
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Lead the requirements analysis and validation planning activities specific to battery testing. Owner of the overall test specification and DVP&R (Design Verification Plan & Report).
* Work with the Requirements Engineer to analyze system, hardware, and softwarerequirements and DFMEA (Design Failure Mode Effects and Analysis) to develop the test plan and trace requirements to tests.
* Execute battery testing using NH Research Battery Pack Test System - 9200 Series
* Develop test automation capabilities to reduce test time, track DUT information [such as with a bar code scanner], and automatically log test data (time, date, test results).
* Own test development, training, and compliance for battery testing safety to avoid issues such as overheating and short circuiting.
* Develop pass/fail criteria for tests
* Analyze test results. Troubleshoot and fix test and design issues
* Manage test documentation to ensure a sensible archive of information
* Manage schedule for prototype builds and testing
* 2+ years of professional engineering experience in related field
* Good in testing domain, and knows all fundamentals of Black box testing and manual testing as well
* Worked in past related to Battery testing & knows its fundamentals
* Has worked on NH Research Battery Pack Test System - 9200 Series
* Should be able to convert test cases to automation using scripting languages such as Python etc
* Worked in Automotive domain to understand battery operation related vehicle operation
* Solid communication and organizational skills
* BSdegree in related technical field - or equivalent experience