Battery Test / Validation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: BATTERY TEST/VALIDATION ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM
JOB LOCATION: LIVONIA, MI
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS
Min 5 years
* The Systems/Battery Validation Engineer is responsible for creating and executing High Voltage and Low Voltage battery pack functional test plans
* Create functional test plans / test cases based on Systems Requirements Documents
* Execute test cases according to plans
* Create test reports
* Interface with Systems Engineer to resolve issues and document action plans
* Maintain project timing
* Track and report status
* React as required to changes in project scope
* BSEE or equivalant and 5+ years of automotive engineering experience
* Solid trouble-shooting skills
* Working knowledge of engineering tools such as CANalyzer, oscilloscopes, DVMs, etc.
* Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
* Experience with Electric Vehicles and/or high voltage systems a plus
* Responsible for translating functional requirements into functional test cases; executing the test cases; generating test reports; and coordinating action plans with the Systems Engineer
* Should be a go-getter
* Comfortable in working with a global team distributed across geographics
* Innovative & Creative Thinker
* Adaptability to Process Driven Engineering
* Effective Communicator
* organized thinking
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :
* B.S.E.E. degree. M.S.E.E or M.B.A. preferred or or B.E/B.Tech