Senior E-beam operator is responsible for operating the equipment located within the E-beam work center for execution of heat shrinkable tubing. Position follows procedures in compliance to TE Medical Quality Systems.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Perform setup, run execution, and shutdown procedures in compliance to expansion process instructions and manufacturing systems requirements.
* Verify processes are within the compliance of the CI procedural parameters and accepted manufacturing tolerances and specifications.
* Perform in-process quality testing using micrometers, pin gauges, rulers, ovens, and microscopes.
* Demonstrated effective problem solving and organization skills.
* Ability to lift 35 lbs.
* Ability to support off shift production via overtime and call-in problem resolution. Excellent understanding of mechanical and electrical tools and test equipment.
* Strong computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets)
* Good verbal and written communications skills.
* ERP/SAP transaction recordings.
* Follow GDP practices
* High degree of mechanical aptitude and ability to troubleshoot machinery and processes.
* Demonstrated mechanical and maintenance expertise
* Ability to work independently and make informed decisions
* Experience in high production manufacturing environment
* Experience as a contributor to a continuous improvement (PIM)
* Ability to use measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, microscopes, and gage pins)
* Associates degree in manufacturing Technology or trade school is preferred
* Experience is data collection for SPC
* An basic understanding of SPC