Become an Account Manager Today!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis Account Manager Position Features:
The Account Manager works with all internal departments to ensure client satisfaction, problem resolution and timely responses.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure all client inquiries and requests are handled satisfactorily and in a timely manner
* Partner with vendors and internal departments to ensure on time delivery of all orders along with status updates and client replies
* Resolve all problems for the client
* Daily management of accounts pipeline and ownership of escalated files
* Negotiate client fees and vendor fees
* Identify potential problems and provide resolutions
* Function as the subject matter expert for their clients and assist them with orders from start to finish: from assignment, order status and delivery
* Balance organizational needs with client needs
* Engage the appropriate and most qualified vendor to complete the order
* Complete order status calls
Qualifications and Skills:
* High school diploma (Preferred Associated degree or higher)
* 1-3 years Customer Service Experience
* Experience in fast paced environment
* Call center environment.
* Prior Knowledge of Customer Service principles in the following fields Real Estate, Appraisal Management.
* Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to make well informed fact based decisions
* Proven ability to balance customer and organizational goals, and effectively communicate them
* Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle client demands
* Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
* Demonstrated passion for providing superior service, and ensuring 100% client satisfaction
* Proven negotiation skills
* Demonstrated ability to work effectively under tight deadlines, work independently and to maintain strong working relationships through collaborative team effort
* Handle client issues with a sense of urgency
* Microsoft Office Suite (Word & Excel) intermediate level and above
Great benefits. Apply for this great position as a account manager today! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.