Behavioral Health Patient Registrar
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BHS Patient Account Representative coordinates process of registering patients, verifying insurance information, verifying benefits, charge posting, and resolving patient inquiries, and account resolution. Excellent communication with patients, patient family members and, staff, physicians, and insurance companies required. Must manage multiple priorities and be highly problem solving daily.
* Two plus years customer service, and cash posting experience in a patient accounting department required
* Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
* Excellent communication skills
* ICD-9 and CPT knowledge preferred
* EPIC experience preferred
* Keyboard skills of 35-40 wpm
Required Education: High School Graduate or Equivalent