This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/8/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
Colorado Springs, CO
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Welcomes guest by greeting, answering questions and responding to requests.
* Enthusiastically greets all guests and members of the public as they enter/exit the Lodge and creating a welcoming feeling.
* Responds to all guest needs and requests in a FUN, helpful, timely and professional manner.
* Assists with general concierge operations and provides hands-on support.
* Demonstrates exceptional service levels during each interaction with our guests.
* Provides overflow assistance to the Front Desk when required by registering guest and obtaining or confirming room requirements.
* Escorts guests to rooms and familiarize them with hotel services and amenities. Inspect the guest room to ensure it is in order and supplies are adequate.
* Check and store luggage for early arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
* Deliver amenities to guest rooms as needed.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
* Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
* Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
* Lift up to 50 lbs, up to 100 lbs pushing or pulling and long periods of standing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled