Benefit & Retirement Analyst 8/25/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A global company headquartered in Salt Lake City is looking for a Benefit & Retirement Analyst. Using analytical, organization and communication skills, this position is responsible for providing subject matter expertise on day-to-day administration, compliance, vendor management, reporting, as well as employee communication and education for qualified retirement programs. This position will ensure the integrity and alignment of the on-line benefits enrollment system, Ceridian Dayforce HCM. Responsible for all accounting, reporting and systems that support the employee benefit functions and ACA compliance reporting. The Benefits analyst will work with the Benefits Team to resolve escalated issues and streamline processes.
RESPONSIBILITIES / JOB DUTIES:
* Responsible for system integrity and reporting, ensuring aliment with benefit processes, plan document eligibility, and premium calculations
* Manages all reporting and funding of payroll deductions, claims and premiums
* Responsible for the implementation and reporting of the Affordable Care Act provisions
* Facilitates the funding and payment of all international benefit obligations
* Aids in the due diligence, implementation and integration of newly acquired companies and team members
* Must have knowledge of federal and state benefit and tax legislation.
* Strong knowledge of benefit laws and regulations including ERISA, USERRA, HIPAA, and PPA required.
* Test and analyze system configuration against requirement documents during implementation and administration
* Responsible for the testing, compliance and reporting for defined contribution and defined benefit pension plans
* Assists in complex accounting and system issues
* Assist on special projects as assigned
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and written)
* Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
* Strong written and oral communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* BS/BA Degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, Human Resource Management, or related field
* 3-5years of benefit or accounting experience
* Working knowledge of ERISA and other legal requirements related to the administration of employee benefit plans