Benefit & Reward Specialist, Momentum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION.Tracking Code
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE THIS JOB
We believe that what a brand does is more important than what it says we want you to help brands do amazing, unprecedented, wild things, creating experiences that people never forget.
/ WHY YOU LL LOVE DOING IT AT MOMENTUM
Because the idea that a brand s action is more important than its rhetoric is the key to our entire approach. It is all about the experience and we can hands down, bar-none create that better than anyone else. That s not jargon or ego it s truth. Experience creates the connections that lead to loyalty, advocacy and sales. So we imagine and create those things here, in what we call the total brand experience. And how we do it is with genius, dedication, strategic thinking and working together as one fearless, handsome troop. Before you get any ideas, it s important you know we re serious about taking care of each other here. So think on that. We work too closely not to have fun together. We work too smart not to make the world better. And we work too well not to continually push for more. Think on all that, too.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of Momentum s Benefit & Reward strategy which supports its people and business objectives. Provide consultancy and advice to Talent Business Partners on all aspects of reward and benefits.
/ HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO (RESPONSIBILITIES)
* Provide expert support to Talent Business Partners in developing and delivering benefit and reward advice and planning; follow through to implementation and ensure that objectives are met.
* Manage the Wellbeing program across NA
* Support the strategic direction for benefits development, aligned to Momentum values and employer brand; follow through to delivery working in partnership with Talent Ops Director, Business Partners and employees.
* Provide and maintain Reward and other Talent policies; ensure consistent advice and that all policies are legally compliant and well communicated
* Answer questions pertaining to our 401k plan.
* Support the Talent Ops Director and VP Talent Director in the execution of the compensation Strategy and manage the salary review/bonus process across the business.
* Develop process metrics for above processes; seek feedback at the end of each cycle and use both to create improvements for future cycles
* Assist in the job evaluation/grading structure; ensuring that it fits with Momentum values and the business objectives. Work with Talent Partners to follow through with effective communication and delivery.
* Provide proactive advisory role for Talent BPs and line managers to resolve reward related needs identified in the business
* Manage the disability and leave communications and maintain accurate updated records
* Assists with processing, record keeping, tracking and follow up on FMLA, leaves of absence, disability claims, workers compensation claims and related functions.
* Work with the payroll and compliance specialist on all reporting on PTO rollover and communicate with the BP for their areas
* Support in all process and metrics for all operation and reward and benefit processes
* Support in other ad hoc operations projects as needed
/ HERE S WHAT WE RE LOOKING FOR (QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS)
* Bachelor s Degree in related field
* 2 3 years of directly applicable benefits experience, including administration, design and claims resolution
* Knowledge and experience administering and designing benefit and rewards programs
* Technical knowledge of applicable federal and state laws pertaining to benefits, including HIPAA, COBRA, ERISA, PPACA, etc.
* Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
* Good research skills in a variety of medium to remain up to date on benefits trends and laws
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Proficient in using Microsoft Office Software, including Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, and Power Point
* Strong negotiation skills
At Momentum Worldwide, we value diversity and the uniqueness of all people. We thrive in an inclusive environment, and we recruit, hire and promote without regard to race, gender, age, color, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, citizenship, religion, sexual preference, military or veteran status, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected categories as set forth in the applicable state, federal or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment including training, compensation, benefits and all other privileges of employment.
New York, New York, United States