Benefits Center Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Momentive Performance Materials
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Overview:
Based in Waterford, New York, Momentive Performance Materials Inc. is a global leader in silicones, quartz and advanced materials, with a 70-year heritage of innovation and being first to market with performance applications that improve everyday life. Our solutions are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living and we work closely with some of the biggest brands in B2B and consumer worlds, covering a broad range of markets - from aerospace and automotive, to building and construction, personal care, and electronics.
Momentive materials are found in products that touch nearly every facet of modern living. At Momentive, we believe that leadership begins with integrity, ethics and environmentally sound operations. When you work for Momentive, you are partnering with a company that is not only focused on delivering value but on doing it in a safe, ethical and environmentally responsible manner.
This exciting opportunity is part of Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
The Benefits Center Manager will be responsible for the newly created MPM HR Customer Service Center serving as employees' first point of contact for everything HR.
Lead responsibilities include:
* Manage 3 associates in the HRA, HR Customer Service, Benefits Support fields
* Manage work schedules, resource planning and utilization and ensure workload balance for team members
* Provide ongoing feedback and day-to-day coaching to team members as needed
* Work with team members to build a cohesive team environment
* Review ongoing adherence to processes, procedures and good case management documentation
* Identify current issues or opportunities for policy/process/procedure/system improvements.
* Update, create and maintain Benefits Center SOP's and training documents.
* Support planning, coordination and communication of our cyclical activities - identify lessons learned, risks, gaps i.e. Open Enrollment, Year End, Merit etc.
* Identify trends and training opportunities
* Capture/Analyze Metrics i.e. Call Volumes, cases and use information for further training and development of team resources
HR Customer Service Support:
* Provide HR Customer Service Team Support, Tier 2/3 Research and resolution.
* Troubleshoot HR field issues with HR Assistants to finalize and communicate outcomes
* Provide education and support to field on policy and procedure adherence
* Provide Vendor Partnership Research and Issue Resolution
* Partner monthly with internal resources for issue resolutions for HR, Payroll, Benefits, Retirement
* Support Monthly Invoicing and Billing Processes
* Customer Focus; responsive to complaints, goes out of way to ensure customer is satisfied
* Establishes and maintains credibility and trust with customers by providing high quality resolution and follow up
* Provides high level of attention to detail; gathers customer information through careful listening and clarification
* Provides clear, concise information to build customers understanding of resolution
* Actively listens to truly understand customer need/request
* Actively encourages input and feedback from others. Uses communication skills that enhance teamwork (listens, open, honest, timely, direct)
* Effectively manages conflict for the best outcome (recognizes, assesses and manages).
* Adjusts rapidly to unexpected conditions, demonstrates flexibility
* Actively works to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes in his/her area
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a customer service environment.
* Minimum of 3 years experience with HR, Benefits, Retirement, Payroll, Time and Attendance
* Minimum of 3 years experience with Policies and Procedures
* Minimum of 1 years supervisory experience in leading a small team
* Frequent use and general knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's degree
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by law.
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required to submit an application for employment through our career site, be at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have current satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your current role 18 months.
Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee about this position. All resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the Company; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by the Company as a result of the unsolicited referral or through other means.
Percent of Travel: 10%