Benefits Communication Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBenefits Communication Specialist is a member of the Benefits COE and reports to the Director of M&A and Projects. Responsible for promoting company-sponsored benefits to employees, integrating a variety of traditional and social mediachannels that resonate with employees and help them understand and value a broad range of company-sponsored benefits that deliver the business strategy
Duties and responsibilities:
* Develop and manage enterprise-wide benefits communications annual calendar that promotes employee engagement and work/life balance
* Formulates strategic health, time off, and financial wellness communications strategy
* Formulate and execute an enterprise-wide communications strategy for benefit integration or significant benefit changes, including integration or separation of acquired or divested businesses
* Manage vendor relationships, including their role in planning and executing major engagement campaigns, developing key messages and content, production and quality processes, and approval of final products, delivery channels, and recipients
* Ensure goal and accuracy of messaging through internal and external collaboration
* In conjunction with Corporate Communications, create a comprehensive Health & Welfare Annual Enrollment communications campaign to explain and promote benefit plan changes and drive employee engagement. Responsible for messaging, design, content and delivery of communications developed internally or by third party vendors. Campaign is tailored to reflect unique business strategies, messages and benefit differences.
* Write or edit, produce and deliver targeted or broad-based health and financial benefit and wellness communications with content that is consistent, appealing, inspiring, transparent and understandable to the end user, despite complexity of benefits and changes. Ensure compliance with branding guidelines.
Bachelor's Degree and 12years work experience or equivalent experience
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Strong project management, organizational and independent problem-solving skills
Ability to handle multiple and competing demands in a fast-paced environment
Demonstrated effective use of traditional and social media
Ability to prioritize projects and meet deadlines
Ability to work independently
Demonstrated ability to work across functions and organizational layers to include senior
Experience in managing vendor partners
Experience working in an HR environment
Experience in the defense and aerospace industry
Background in print and electronic communications, including effective layouts that drive engagement
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com