Benefits Counselor (Temporary) - Enrollment Resources Group 9/2/2016
Willis North America Inc.
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: BENEFITS COUNSELOR (TEMPORARY)
LOCATION: MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW ) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson.
A key component of our services is Enrollment Resources Group (E.R.G.), a leading benefits communication and enrollment firm. E.R.G. customizes enrollment, education and administration solutions for employers throughout the United States.
HUMAN CAPITAL AND BENEFITS
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
This role serves as the frontline ambassador to our clients. The primary function of the Benefit Counselor is to educate our client s employees about their benefit offerings, which include core and voluntary products. The individual must follow the prescribed enrollment processes with the highest level of professionalism and achieve specified levels of persistency and quality of production.
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Conducting face-to-face or telephonic interviews with our client s employees regarding insurance and financial products being offered
* Relaying high quality and accurate information to our client s employees
* Providing education and enrolling employees in designated products via various platforms
* Following prescribed enrollment processes with the highest level of professionalism and achieve specified levels of persistency and quality of production
* High school diploma (College Degree Preferred)
* Laptop/technical enrollment experience (benefit enrollment experience in the insurance industry is a plus)
* Knowledge of voluntary payroll deductions and products (CI, STD, Accident, UL, etc.)
* Current Life and Health Insurance license in the state of residence
* Must have excellent communication skills, strong sales ability
* The candidate must be organized, enthusiastic and consistently show a positive attitude toward clients, fellow employees and the job requirements
WILLIS TOWERS WATSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO, AMONG OTHER THINGS, RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, STATUS AS A PROTECTED VETERAN, OR DISABILITY.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WILLIS TOWERS WATSON.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.