Beta Manager - (Horsham, PA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we re bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Beta Manager (Horsham, PA)
The Beta Manager is a member of the project core team , who coordinates key duties & deliverables with an emphasis on achieving and maintaining go to market successes (commercialization). The prominence of the Beta Manager role evolves throughout the software development lifecycle. Starting somewhat behind the scenes during concept and definition and being the voice of the release during the Beta phase. As part of the release process, the Beta Manager serves as a primary contact and steward for our Beta Clients. They help our beta clients with release adoption and help to resolve any issues so that they will maintain a reference-able position.
* Drive R&D Products through the software release lifecycle including Commercialization, Beta, General Release and Post General Release processes
* Serve as a primary contact and steward for Beta Client participants to assure release readiness, adoption and efficient issue resolutions to maintain client reference ability
* Execute and maintain appropriate statistics and metrics reporting s associated with product releases, beta activities and post release adoptions
* Provide recommendations/consultation to Management regarding release departmental process improvement opportunities
* Minimum of three (3) years' of direct work experience acting as a dedicated combination of these managerial positions; Software Release, Project Management, Software and/or Technical Deployment, Client Accounts, Software Support, Software QA, and testing.
* Bachelor s Degree in Information Systems, Science, and Business Management or related.
* Ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completions and issue resolutions
* Expert written and verbal communication skills.
* Expert PC knowledge including Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Word.
* Advanced knowledge of Healthcare Practice Management and/or Electronic Health Records Software Solutions.
* Proficient data reporting skills; statistical, graphical and including web based reporting tools.
* Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and orientation towards results.
* Exhibits a positive, open, and professional attitude when working with internal and/or external customer bases.
* Some Travel required.
* Experience in Customer Relations and Customer Support.
* Experience in Software Implementation.
* Minimum of three (3) years' experience as a Release Manager, Software Support Manager, Customer Account Relations Manager or Project Manager in a Healthcare Organization.
* Minimum of three (3) years' experience utilizing and supporting the NextGen Practice Management and/or Electronic Health Record Software Solutions.
* PMP Certification preferred
* Experience in Project Management
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.