Beverage Cart Supervisor 9/3/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
To maintain the highest standards possible for guests by insuring quick, efficient, and professional food & beverage service throughout the golf course.
* Stocks beverage cart with food and beverage items daily.
* Operates the beverage cart throughout the golf course.
* Sells food items and beverages to golf players while on the course.
* Greet all guests promptly in a professional and friendly manner.
* Cleans carts at the end of their shift and puts away any remaining stock.
* Follows cash handling policies to account for all revenue received.
* Must have supervisory experience
* Must be able to safely operate a motorized beverage cart while on the course.
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
* Must have alcohol training certification (TABC).
* Must be 19 years of age or older.
* Candidates must be able to speak fluent English.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: