This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 2/21/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
Hot Springs, VA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION:
Maintenance of established service standards of the Food and Beverage departments. Supervision of concessions supervisor, and all concessions and beverage associates.
* Assist in the operation planning process of concession events to create realistic action plans through event orders, manifests, and direct client interaction.
* Consistent maintenance of/and refinement of service standards.
* Assure consistent maintenance of corporate Food and Beverage systems and control procedures in all "front of house operations"
* Assure department management development through well planned cross training programs.
* Review all purchase requests for department prior to submittal.
* Consistent maintenance of environments of all concessions, bars, and related areas.
* Monitor department uniforms and forecasts uniform consumption and purchase schedule.
* Supervises End of Month inventories and coordinates with other department heads to have a consistent yet financially responsible inventory level.
* Routine review of inventory control sheets to verify proper portion costs.
* Oversee all equipment to ensure proper function and cleanliness.
* Supervise the setup, execution, and breakdown of concession stands and bars to include the placement of equipment, product, and signage according to event order specifications to corporate, Trinity F&B, and city of Fort Worth
* Maintain communication with all department heads during the course of every function to ensure timely execution of events, quality of service, and adherence to all applicable federal, state, local safety and health regulations.
* Adherence to all accounting procedures and product controls, including accurate and timely reporting of consumption sheets, all applicable stand sheets, purchase orders, temporary labor time sheets, ensuring 100% compliance according to corporate audit procedures.
* Monitoring attendance of all concessions and bars associates in Kronos system and ensuring that all overtime is authorized prior to occurring.
* Responsible for departments scheduling, forecasting, and budgeting for all concessions and bar events.
* Attends daily and weekly food and beverage meetings.
* Know and adhere to all TABC liquor laws
* Perform other duties as needed, such as cleaning up unexpected spills, moving equipment to different locations in the convention center, special guest requests, or assist with other department functions when necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: