Beverage PM Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 2/10/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSunoco fuel can be found in 27 states, and its brand recognized worldwide as the official racing fuel of NASCAR, INDYCAR, the National Hot Rod Association, the American Motorcyclist Association and more than 50 other racing series. Sunoco's commitment to performance and innovation continues, driving a new period of expansion.
Sunoco LP (NYSE: SUN) is a master limited partnership whose territory ranges from Maine to Hawaii, and we continue to expand. Sunoco LP that operates approximately 1,340 convenience stores (including APlus, Stripes, Aloha Island Mart and Tigermarket brands) and retail fuel sites, and distributes motor fuel to convenience stores, independent dealers, commercial customers and distributors located in 30 states at approximately 6,800 sites.
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE) owns SUN's general partner and incentive distribution rights. The Energy Transfer family of companies controls approximately 71,000 miles of pipelines, supplying major fuels throughout the country
A career with Sunoco is about committing yourself to things that matter, including great customer service, quality performance, teamwork, integrity, and pride. At Sunoco we have a passion for creativity, new ideas and teamwork and we are looking for the best and brightest talent.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Maintenance and Repair
1. Plan and schedule daily assigned work orders and prepare materials needed and equipment required.
2. Survey large or questionable job with Maintenance Supervisor.
3. Survey safety devices and equipment on a regular basis.
4. Observe and practice all safety rules and requirements pertaining to hazardous chemicals, asbestos containing materials (ACM), and environmental hazards.
5. Comply with directions and instructions from supervisor and perform other tasks and responsibilities as may be assigned.
6. Provide complete and accurate information in the conduct of district business.
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
* Ability to read and work from scaled drawings
* Knowledge of basic construction and routine maintenance and repair procedures
* Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written)
* Ability to operate hand and power tools
* Ability to work independently
* Maintain emotional control under stress
* 1 to 3 years of experience.
* Preferred but not required certification from an accredited trade school.
* Ability to travel 50% to 100% of the time.
* Superior Organizational skills. Must be very reliable.
* Mechanically inclined with a high degree of Technical Aptitude.
* Valid Drivers License with no Restrictions.
* Preferable HVAC/R Background.
* Basic Plumbing and Electrical Background.
* One year verifiable on-the-job experience in construction or maintenance field without direct supervision
* Must have experience performing tasks associated with the following trades: plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, roofing, HVAC repair, concrete flatwork, and masonry.